Find a Post

Sunday 13 May 2018

20 Questions... 3 Years Later!

Weird things I do when I'm alone:
I've got to be honest, this isn't the best question to open up with as I'm a rather boring person; so in my alone time I don't do much other than nap, paint my nails, eat and watch my fave YouTubers.

How I've changed in the past 2 years:
The real changed in me happened when I lost my best friend. I've started to realise and take in a lot more about life, stuck up for myself and my beliefs more and focussed on the important people to me more since then. I think I've also grown up and become a much more independent person since such a heartbreaking thing happened to me, and it has opened my eyes to a wider range of attitudes and behaviours in others.

What kind of person attracts me:
Definitely someone who can make me laugh and shows how much they care for me; this is all I really look for in a man. His smile and his eyes must also be gorgeous if I'm really going to be attracted to him!

What I wear to bed:
A pair of my boyfriends boxers and one of his t-shirts... sorry lovey.

5 things that irritate me about people:
This did ask what irritates me about the opposite sex, but there's nothing really that isn't equal to males and females... 

  1. Mess
  2. Those who are 'fake'
  3. Non-listeners
  4. Stubborn (that's me!)
  5. People who don't share their food (I'm just greedy yet share everything)
The person I like and why I like them:
Jack Gary Morris. He stuck by my side and has been a distant yet good friend for about 4 years, he's always listened to my rants and understood my feelings and been able to cheer me up, be there for me (mainly because he's a nosy bugger) and make a joke out of anything... in the right ways! I'm able to tell him everything, we have so much fun together and we're always our complete selves around each other. Partners in crime.



Something I'm worrying about:
There isn't anything that really stands out to me at the moment, I'm starting at a new place of work at the end of the month and I am a little nervous for that but I wouldn't say I'm worried.

My views on drugs and alcohol:
Drugs are dangerous, but I do believe a controlled use of marijuana should be legalised for obvious health reasons. Alcohol can be just as dangerous and I believe it does need a little more control; there's not much I can say as I am a young, social alcohol drinker.

My current relationship:
In a happy, committed and fun relationship with Jack.

Date I'd love to go on:
There's sooo many different dates I'd love to go on, I am a hopeless romantic so the top 3 things that came to mind when I read this question was; to have some dinner sat in front of the Eiffel Tower before strolling around Paris, have a posh meal at the top of the Shard in London, or ride on a Gondola in Vienna... nothing too extravagant!

The best thing that happened to me this week:
Becoming well enough to be let out of hospital in time to catch the last day of hot sunshine!

3 things I am proud of:

  1. Gaining 3 A-Levels and getting offers from 5/5 universities
  2. Volunteer work with children, leading to my amazing career
  3. Gaining and working towards many different childcare linked qualifications
Some things I'm afraid of:
I am terrified of moths and wasps... and as weird as it sounds I do not like being in a bathroom in the dark; it scared the living s%$t out of me! I occasionally get worried about the future and where I'm going to end up, but other days I'm positive and excited about the future!

Things that never fail to make me feel better:
  • Jack
  • Mum
  • Chocolate
  • A cuddle from a loved one 
Last argument:
More of a disagreement as Jack and I couldn't decide what to make for tea last night, ended up making some delicious peanut satay chicken noodles!

My religious beliefs:
I was Christened as a baby and I went to a Welsh church school, but I do not attach myself or practice to any religion. I believe religion causes too many world problems.

Do I have any siblings:
I have one younger sister who definitely has always looked older than me! She recently turned 18 and I can't get over the fact she is now an adult, I mean I still can not get over the fact she drives! 

My happiest month this year so far:
Weirdly enough I was the happiest I'd been in a long time in January. I came up to Liverpool and Jack took me on a wonderful date to Chamber 36, we then booked a little get away to London and stayed at the Tower Bridge Hotel for one night and spent a drizzly day exploring the sights of London. At the end of the month I had a fab night out with a few of my favourite people, so being that January is usually my worst month, this year it really set a positive mood for the rest of the year!


What I hope will happen next month:
As I mentioned earlier, I start my new job at the end of this month so I'm excited to settle in to a new setting and routine, as well as getting to know my new work colleagues and the children in the nursery. I also hope to continue babysitting the two little boys I babysit at the moment as I really enjoy looking after and keeping them occupied; I'd miss them if I had to give it up!


A picture of me:



Feel free to start a discussion or leave any comments below;

Love, Ceri x




No comments:

Post a Comment