Find a Post

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Daisy Nails

Although I'm not very good at it my favourite thing to do is decorate my nails, so I thought I'd show you a recent nail design I created. I've had more compliments on my nails with this pattern on than I've ever had so that has given me a big confidence boost in sharing it with you! 



I started off by applying 2 layers of '503 mind the gap, victoria' by Rimmel London in the 60 seconds range as a base colour. I adore this blue so much as it is my favourite shade of blue and makes anything dull look amazing!



I then went ahead to use '450 daisy days' also by Rimmel London but in Rita Ora's range, to apply to dots diagonally opposite to each other to create the centre of the daisies. I'm yet to wear this colour on it's own as I just bought it recently, but it also seems a gorgeius vibrant colour which is lerfect for the summer. 


To create the petals and the four white dots on each nail I used a white squeezy stick nail polish which I bought in a pack of three along with black and hot pink for £1 from Primark. I use it so much it's running out! The three of them are excellent for creating small detailed patterns and are so easy to use even for those without the steady hand; like me! 
After I added the and four little dots on each nail I used a tooth pick to add more yellow (using daisy days) to the centre again.

 

If you try this sort of pattern or something similar, or have some other nail designs you love, show me and let me know!

Love, Ceri Xx

    


No comments:

Post a Comment