Find a Post

Monday 4 May 2015

Holiday shop haul

As some of you may know I went on holiday a few weeks ago and of course I dedicated one day of the holiday to have a major shopping spree with my mum, sister, nanny and boyfriend (I bet he had a wail of a time)! It was a great day out, this year we went to Quedam shopping centre in Yeovil which has most of my favourite shops so I was extremely happy to be going there. I put myself on a budget as I'm trying to save for driving lessons, but I still managed to spend way more than planned... At least I'm happy with everything I got! Here are most of the things I bought;





New Look was the first shop we entered and that is where my mum bought me a gorgeous leather jacket as a holiday present which I absolutely love, and where I bought my huge new school bag! I went slightly out of my comfort zone with this school bag as I always buy black bags, but this bag is a gorgeous salmon pink and grey colour and it has stolen my heart.

Next was River Island, I had a good look around and tried a few things on but nothing really caught my eye except a gorgeous grey and white purse - the perfect type I've been looking for and I just had to buy it.

We then went into Boots... And this is where I went a little crazy because of the 3 for 2 offer. I bought a new Rimmel London 25hr foundation in 100 Ivory and a new Rimmel London Stay Matte compressed powder in 005 Silky Beige as planned because I will run out soon as well as Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW in Ivory because I want to try a new and more expensive foundation to see the difference. I had completely run out of my Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer so I had to buy a new one of those, and I've been stealing my sisters Maybelline New York Lash Sensational mascara for too long and it is amazing, so I went ahead and got that too. Finally, I spotted a lovely lilac nail varnish by Barry M named Fondant, a colour from their gel range which I adore!




Pandora is always a beautiful shop to visit and this is where my nanny went a bit crazy buying things for all of us! She bought me a wonderful letter C charm to add the the other charms she got me previously for my bracelet.

Primark was next, the one shop we always end up spending a very long time at! After all of the fussing and wondering what to buy I ended up with two shirt/blouses, one white and one mint, and a cute bra. Ifan bought some gorgeous light denim skinny jeans (his first ever pair of skinny's, which aren't THAT skinny!) and a casual red t-shirt - we both left Primark very pleased!





Myself and Ifan then headed up to Topshop so I could buy another pair of Joni jeans which I have wanted for ages and to complete a cute little outfit (I always end up buying a specific outfit when I go shopping, or I end up never wearing what I bought)... and we spent a while in there too uhming and ahing about whether to pick up some more bits or not.


Finally, we visited Animal and Ifan picked up a bargain in there- a waterproof GoPro case for just £10! He was chuffed as anything.


We then went for a quick snack before heading back... Definitely a successful day shopping if I do say so myself.


What are your fave shops?



Love, Ceri Xx


   

No comments:

Post a Comment