Find a Post

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Yay or Nay? Maybelline BABY LIPS

I never usually buy into Maybelline products (I'm more of a rimmel girl) but I've managed to collect many different shades of baby lips over the past year and I use one of them with my every day look each day! Since the day I discovered them I have not gone a more than a day without applying one- they look gorgeous and work wonders for my lips! Especially here in Wales where the weather is always awful, drying up our skin and chapping our lips non-stop...
So I decided I would write a mini review on them!
I first bought three BABY LIPS products at once, as of course there was a deal on in superdrug and I had never tried them out before so I thought why the hell not?! I simply couldn't help myself. So I went ahead and bought Cherry Me, Pink Punch and Quenched. I  most recently received the new BABY LIPS electro lip balm in Pink Shock as a little gift from my boyfriend.


These lip balms are formulated with aloe, honey and shea butter to keep your lips baby soft; and I believe it succeeds at this! My favourite out of each one so far is definitely Cherry Me- I wear it pretty much every day, both this one and the electro lip balm in Pink Shock  are very similar to my hot-pink every-day lipstick so they look great over the top to add extra colour and shine. 
The shine from each one lasts usually from the moment I leave the house for school until break or dinner time when I eat- so definitely not as long as the 8 hours in claims to last... Who wants 8 hour lasting stickiness on their lips anyway? But other than that, even when the lip balm all wears off I can feel the difference as my lips are super smooth for the rest of the day.
I believe Quenched is for more natural days as it is clear, it's best for use on bare lips to add a little gloss and Pink Punch is perfect for people with paler skin or for use along with a light makeup look in the spring/summer- I will definitely be using that more often when it becomes warmer!
To conclude... I believe Maybelline BABY LIPS are most definitely a Yay - the best for the winter, keep you looking glam as well as moisturizing and looking after your skin!



Let me know what you think of Maybelline BABY LIPS- which one is your fave?

Love, Ceri Xx

4 comments:

  1. They are a yay for me to! i love them! love the packaging to
    www.oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the packaging is so so cute!

      Delete
    2. They are really cute & i love the smell but i find nivea works better on my lips. Great review though

      http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

      Delete
    3. Hiya, aw thanks! I know, I actually should of mentioned how I do my lips for every day- I do three whole layers! 1; nivea pearly shine lip balm
      2; Calvin Klein lipstick in mesmerize
      3; Maybelline baby lips in cherry me!
      Let me know if you'd like me to do a post on my every day makeup? X

      Delete