Find a Post

Wednesday 18 February 2015

MASSIVE Boohoo haul!

I've collected many different pieces from boohoo.com recently and thought I'd share them with you, I love every single piece that I've bought, boohoo is quite literally the number one shop I buy clothes from! So affordable, sizes fit perfectly and excellent delivery time... Plus, there's always amazing deals on too. Boohoo recently sent me three codes to get 20% off my next three orders, they probably realised how much I buy from their site, so thank you for that Boohoo! 
I have way too many Boohoo clothes, so I thought I'd break it down to 5 outfits to show you. The first four outfits can be dressed down or dressed up for a casual or party look;

Melissa Velvet Skater Dress (size 6, navy)


Melissa Ribbed Turtle Neck Bodycon Dress (size 6, grey)



Along with a pair of black tights, chelsea boots and a casual jacket with minimal accessories for a casual look, or without tights with a gorgeous pair of heels and bold jewellery for a partified look! Both dresses are extremelly comfortable, I wear the turtle neck dress mainly for a casual look as it is warm(ish) and comfortable for school! 

Jess Skater Skirt (size 6, black) and a Boohoo patterned cut-out top my sister gave me (size 8, white)


A simple black and white look, paired with my black and white Adidas Gazelles, black leather jacket and charcoal wrap scarf this makes the perfect casual look. Although it can be dressed up to your liking- get rid of the tights, add some jewellery and swap the trainers for a pair of heels and BAM! You're ready to party. I love this skirt so much in fact, I had to buy another...

Jess Skater Skirt (size 6, berry) and the Nicola Short Sleeve Crop Top (size 6, black) 


This has to be my favourite outfit of all! I've got so much wear out of this little number, I bought it back in autumn- the perfect colours and the perfect style for that time of year! I paired this outfit with of course some little black chelsea boots and sometimes either my black leather jacket or my faux fur lined parka along with my favourite charcoal scarf. This outfit will also be great through the spring, as it gets warmer the tights will be ditched and the chelsea boots may be swapped for Converse or Vans! 

Lauren Subtle Paint Effect Skinny Denim Jeans (size 8, blue) and the Lola Short Sleeve Fluffy Knit Jumper (size s/m, lilac) 


These jeans are so quirky, not my usual choice but I love them! Great for all weather and an absolute must have in everyones wardrobe. The lilac top is so soft and fluffy, extremelly warm and I absolutely adore pastel colours and I'm so glad it's back in fashion. This outfit will become my favourite through spring (I can see this happening) paired with my blue jean canvas Converse, a little necklace and either my grey Jack Wills lined zip hoodie or my navy coat (the one in the background hanging on my door). 

I hope you all love these outfits as much as I do, let me know in the comments below what you think and which one is your favourite? :-)

                                                   Love, Ceri Xx


   

No comments:

Post a Comment